Are you in the process of launching a business or are you struggling to get yourself heard? We can provide you with the confidence to take that first step and help you formulate a comprehensive marketing strategy. Within the plan, we’ll pose a few questions first and cover the following elements for you to considerIs there a need for your service or product – what is your USP?
- Who is your target audience and is the pricing right?
- The best way to formulate a Marketing Strategy or in simple terms a PLAN OF ACTION for your business.
Unlike a high street marketing agency with large overheads, we offer a competitively priced, flexible and professional alternative. Queen Bee & Co can support you with a full suite of services to enable your business to grow and to be heard in a very crowded market. The importance of thinking ahead can’t be stressed enough: to succeed, a business needs a strategy which encompasses all the components of your marketing plan. Have a vision, yes, but it’s a plan that keeps you on track! From assisting with Market Research, through to Branding and developing a new all singing, all dancing Website and eye-catching marketing materials, we’ve got it covered.
- Developing a Marketing Strategy – whether you’re launching a new business, product or service, we’ll help you develop a bespoke marketing strategy.
- Market Research – we’ll get under the skin of your business & the potential positioning of your product or service in the market place.
- Branding – your brand identity needs to be powerful and consistent, delivering key messages across all platforms
- Website Development – remember, your website is your shop window, so it needs to impress and guess what, content is king!
- Designing Marketing Materials – to complement your business and website, eye-catching marketing materials can be a great PR tool when you’re attending business expos and networking events.
- Copywriting – whether it’s writing copy for your new website or a re-write of an existing one, help with putting together a monthly Blog, we’ll deliver your key messages and consolidate your brand.
- Social Media Management – we’ll help you identify which platforms are going to get you the most engagement by establishing where your potential clients are hanging out.
- Events Management – whether you’re planning a shop opening, launching a new product or organising a workshop or business conference, we can source the perfect venue, organise catering, entertainment and speakers, design and send invitations, promote the event through various platforms, manage the attendance list and be on hand on the day to coordinate the whole event, so you don’t have to. Visit our Events page for more information.
We’ll organise an initial 20 minute ‘Discovery Chat’ that will help us find out more about your new business idea or your existing business and advise you on the next steps to take. Please check out our Marketing Packages below.
Our Marketing Workshops are ideal for start-ups and business owners seeking affordable, creative and expert marketing advice to help you through the marketing maze, allowing you to grow your business, boost productivity and ultimately gain more clients or sales.
1-2-1 Marketing Consultation – providing you with valuable marketing tools
Great for start-ups or for businesses who feel they have hit a dead end and really need to grow their business. The meeting will allow us to go through in detail what your current marketing activities are and then carry out some vital work on establishing your target audience and ideal customer. We will also provide you with some valuable marketing tools and business platforms that you can utilise tailored to your specific needs and advise you on what other tools are available to help you to generate revenue for your business.
Total price: £195 (half-day)
1-2-1 Marketing Planning Day – take your business to the next level
In the session we’ll look at your key business challenges, really get under the skin of your business and look at ways in which to improve sales and gain more clients. Prior to the meeting we’ll email you some important questions about your business to help us to research your business and better understand what you would like to achieve. We’ll look at your branding, competition, target audience, current marketing activities and go through your website with a fine-tooth comb, helping you to create that all important marketing plan so you feel equipped and confident to take your business to the next level. We’ll also provide you with our FREE top marketing tips too!
Total price: £280 (full day)
Ongoing Marketing Support – we don’t have to be in your hive to make it happen!
A great solution for all your busy bees out there. Our on-tap expert marketing support for your busy business. We can support you with your marketing activities; scheduling social media, building campaigns, design work & print, sending mailers, managing your website, writing blog posts and planning that all-important event. Think of us as your outsourced marketing team. All you have to do is purchase the number of hours you would like us to support you with on a monthly basis (3 hours minimum) and we’ll get the job done. This is based on a retainer basis for a minimum of 3 months.
Example: £150 per month (based on 3 hours per month)
We’re happy to be flexible with plans so please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
To book a ‘Discovery Chat’ please call us on 07888 679118 or alternatively email Deborah@queenbeeandco.co.uk.
Delighted with the results!
Karen Cureton, Cureton Consulting
She is extremely knowledgeable, supportive & friendly
Alison Harris, Wellbeing Coach
We will be calling on your design services again soon
Shelly at The Marvellous Marquee Company
I would recommend Deborah to anyone
Phantastical Oils with Adele Potts
Set us on our way to marketing our new business
Laura & Neyna @ ZC Aesthetics
Working with Deborah is a delight
Health and Well-Being practitioner, Dendra
Highly motivated, proactive, efficient
Listened to everything we asked of her
Karen & Mark
She Took Time to Listen
LA Private Client
Great Afternoon Marketing Workshop
Chapmans Business Solutions
Put a little focus back on Marketing
Chapmans Business Solutions